Fairfields Swimming Club is pleased to announce our 2018 Annual General Meeting. We encourage all members to attend. Please RSVP your attendance online.
Date: Monday, November 26, 2018
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Christ Church, United
1700 Mazo Crescent, Mississauga, L5J 1Y8
Room: Merigold Room
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Sign-in & Social
- 7:30 pm - Call to Order
- Attendance & Introductions
- Approval of Quorum
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from 2017 AGM Meeting
- Presentation by each Board Member
- Presentation and Approval of Financial Statements
- Message by Acting President
- Other/New Business
- Questions & Answers
- Dissolution of 2018 Board of Directors
- Call for 2019 Board Members & Coordinators
- 2019 Board Member Elections
Outgoing 2018 Board Members and New 2019 Board Members are asked to remain for a brief meeting following the AGM.
Call for Board Members & Seasonal Volunteers
Fairfields Swimming Club is run by community members just like you. But it can’t run without your help. It’s your turn join the Board. It’s easy and you can make a big difference for our neighbourhood pool.
All board positions are open for nominations.
We also have Seasonal/Support Coordinator positions available that do not require your attendance at monthly meetings and are primarily an in-season role only.
If you have any questions about Board roles, Coordinator roles, time commitments, or what’s involved please contact us at email@example.com.
To nominate yourself or someone else for a Board or Seasonal position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the position you are interested in.